The Talent Source Inc
- Coral Gables, FL
As a Product Manager, you will help business users develop and execute their product strategy. As part of your responsibilities, you will work closely with the product owner, and leadership team to create roadmaps, write user stories, and lead your product teams.
- Prioritize Features based on business and customer value
- Define / Align Feature Roadmap and create Feature Backlog
- Write User Stories and define Acceptance Criteria
- Conduct Demos during delivery sprints
- Facilitate user testing during UAT
- Facilitate user training
- Defect analysis and fix validation during product support phase
Your Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in the practice of product management. You have shipped product and can prove it.
- 4+ years of digital product management experience.
- Proven track record in business strategy, user experience or digital product roles preferred.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Experience leveraging agile software development and tools (JIRA, confluence, etc.)
- Experience working with agile teams.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly understand business, evaluate priorities and assess value for business functionality.
- Ability to guide business stakeholders in re-imagining their business processes.
- Proven experience of working with multi-disciplinary (product owners, business users, technology, creative, etc.) and cross-functional teams.
- Desire to build great products and teach others to do the same.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
This is a permanent career opportunity to be part of a team busy enabling the Digital aspirations of a Global Brand, HQ here in Miami Florida.
Comprehensive benefits and competitive compensation package is being offered to attract top talent.
Monday, March 9, 2020