Our client, a leading Strategy & Transformation firm has 3 open positions for a Technica lAgile Coach to join an engagement located at either their Downtown Washington DC, or Harden VA offices. This is a long-term contract supporting a Public Sector Program.
They are looking for candidates with any one of the following areas of expertise:
Position 1 - Experience with SVN/GIT, DevOps, Agile Engineering, ETL, Business Rules and Microservices.
Position 2 - Experience with Technical DoJo.
Position 3 – Deep Experience with Cloud/AWS, Cloud Migrations, Private and Public Clouds.
Your goal will be to educate people on how to work in an Agile way and help individuals, teams and the organization adopt an Agile Mindset. This is a true servant leader role, focused on really coaching, versus managing.
Coach, train and mentor the stakeholders and teams about Agile mindset and best practices, bringing in the key tenets from Lean, Kanban and XP
Minimum 10 years of experience as Technical Agile Coach.
· Experience with Technical DoJo.
· Coach/Supervise all Agile ceremonies including sprint planning, sprint retrospective, sprint demo, daily stand ups
· Conduct Value stream mapping exercises to bring together business strategy, product vision and development initiatives.
· Guide/coach feature/story mapping working sessions
· Mentor Scrum Masters in retrospective, time boxing and facilitation techniques; Coach teams to retrospect and achieve higher levels of performance.
· Coach product owners and development teams with respect to Agile processes and mindset – writing user stories, slicing techniques, sizing/estimation methodologies, business value estimation and progress tracking methods.
· Guide the stakeholders, development and operations teams on mature DevOps practices (Deployment Pipeline, Cross-team collaboration, Test-driven Development, CI/CD)
· Facilitate cross-communication and an open culture to sort out intra-team dependencies often extending to third-parties and vendors.
· Oversee the Creation, Estimation, Slicing and Disaggregation of Epics, Features and User Stories in Backlog Refinement sessions
· Guide teams in developing high level product road maps
All candidates must have a Linkedin Profile that coincides with your professional resume.