UX Research & Insights Consultant
The Talent Source Inc
- Charlotte, NC
Bring your UX expertise to execute research projects that will lead to innovative and high quality experiences for our clients’ customers and stakeholders. This role will participate in all phases of research for the purposes of formulating strategy, discovering opportunities, defining requirements, and assessing designs.
Your talents will be applied to :
- Plan and execute concept and usability tests and agile testing programs, therefore prototyping skills (aka knowledge of InVision, UX Pin, Sketch, etc.) are a plus!
- Plan and execute other types of qualitative research, including in-person and remote interviews, ethnographies, focus groups, participatory design sessions, diary studies, etc. Ability to plan and execute quantitative studies (surveys) is a plus!
- Analyze research data and create outputs such as user requirements, consumer journeys, personas and other conceptual frameworks to describe the end-user experience.
- Communicate research findings in a clear, concise and visual way.
- Work collaboratively/cross-functionally with other researchers, designers and strategists to determine research-based recommendations.
- Present research findings and recommendations to team members and clients.
- Be a strong advocate for the customer/end user in meetings, working sessions and workshops with team members and client.
- Manage key tracks of work in accordance with established budget, work plans and quality standards.
- Help develop strong working relationships with clients in business and IT roles.
Expertise we need you to bring to this assignment:
- 7+ years of experience executing research projects in the areas of design research, service design, digital design, digital product innovation, ecommerce, web-based application design or experience strategy.
- Solid understanding of digital trends, business models and technologies.
- Strong analytical, communications and organizational skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to create and deliver clear, powerful and concise presentations/proposals
- Ability to plan and manage time and resources, establish priorities and meet goals.
- Exposure to service design, product innovation and /or have a design (UX, industrial, product, human factors) background is a plus.
- Flexibility to speak with team members across all functions, and is able to passionately communicate research implications to multi-functional teams
- Familiarity and experience with key online research platforms is a plus (for example, DScout, Validately, UserTesting.com, etc.)
- High proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
At The Talent Source we offer W2 Consultants a comprehensive benefits package that includes Premium Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, in addition to 401k profit share participation, along with many other perks.
We also happily engage Freelance / 1099 & Corp-2-Corp Partners;
We look forward to discussing how The Talent Source team can support you throughout this engagement and beyond.
Thursday, January 23, 2020