Senior Microservices Engineer
The Talent Source Inc
- Las Vegas, NV
Be part of exciting new project kicking off NOW and join a talented engineering team developing a next Gen Digital Product for a 12 month plus assignment. You can be based in either Las Vegas, Virginia or Houston as the team is distributed across these major hubs, so don't wait, express your interest now.
Expertise we need to bring :
- Experience in Architecting modular microservices based applications using Java & NodeJs tool set
- Understanding of industry best practices around microservices and resiliency design patterns (Netflix OSS)
- Experience with building applications based on Microservices architecture (Experience with any of MuleSoft API Manager, or SpringBoot/Webflux or or NodeJS or Play framework or similar frameworks is desirable)
- Expert in developing & deploying common APIs for different digital channels using cloud technologies
- Well experienced with at least one of cloud technologies – AWS or Azure, need seasoned candidate who can quickly pickup any new service offering in stack and define solution using it.
- Should have exposure to DevOps tools to automate all dev process, QA and Operations & monitoring.
- Build applications that are highly scalable, reliable and performant
- Understand how to build applications that are highly maintainable and support rapid deployments
- Understands factors that will impact performance of an application and can code in a manner to meet or exceed performance SLAs
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Good understanding of overall architecture to help triage issues with stakeholders
We offer W2 Consultants a comprehensive benefits package that includes Premium Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, in addition to 401k profit share participation, along with many other perks.
We are happy to engage Corp-2-Corp Partners; All candidate profiles must include full legal name, LinkedIn profile, Current Location & Education.
We look forward to discussing how The Talent Source team can support you throughout this engagement and beyond.
Thursday, January 16, 2020