Senior SoLr Developer-
The Talent Source Inc
- Kirkland, WA
Our client, one of the world's leading Digital Transformation firms, is managing a project for a major retailer & is seeking a strong leader to design, plan and implement IT solutions for an Apache Solr Search .This is a long-term assignment with all work onsite in the Charlotte, NC vicinity.
- Strong foundational, hands-on experience with & Java Development
- Experience in Apache Solr - 6.x and above
- designing and developing Indexing process – live and shadow alias concept.
- deploying the search services in cloud.
- Customizing search workflows.
- search results tuning.
- Building Spark Jobs.
- Experience in designing Query/Searching approach
- Proficient in UML, OOAD
- Ability to abstract detail into larger (repeatable) patterns, familiarity with user-centered analysis and evaluation techniques
- Project Manage scope, time and quality throughout the project life-cycle
- Happy to offer our W2 Consultants a comprehensive benefits package including Premium Medical, Dental & Vision, in addition to 401k profit share participation
- We are able to work with C2C Partners; Submittal MUST include Full Legal Name, LinkedIn profile, Current Location, Education (School-Degree as well as contact details
#Search #SOLR #Java #Engineer #Lucene, #ApacheSolr
Friday, March 27, 2020