Manager; Technical Data Analyst - Charlotte #57460
The Talent Source Inc
- Mooresville, NC
Our client a top-tier Digital Implementation firm is managing a project for a large retailer.They have multiple positions for candidates who are Adobe Analytics Specialists.The assignments are for a minimum 6-months (extendable) and you must be able to work onsite in Mooresville, NC.
- Adobe Analytics (aka Omniture / SiteCatalyst) Implementation experience (including responsive, apps etc) for retailer with complex eco-systems (multiple sites/apps, 100s of custom tags, multiple implementation techniques for main site/syndicate sites).
- Tag Management Solutions - Ensighten and Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager. Should have worked with AA & Ensighten . comfortable with managing tags, data definitions & custom scripting within Ensighten for almost 100 custom tags.
- Convert scope and requirements to Solution Design Reference (SDR) & tagging instructions.
- Be able to convert SDR to exact JS code to be added on page or user actions on page.
- Participate in QA and deployment processes -Agile
- knowledge of workspace, reporting and admin console. comfortable with advanced segmentation capabilities.
- Hands-on experience with analytic tools-Omniture SiteCatalyst and debugging - Charles, HTTPWatch or WASP
- familiar with other AEC solutions (like Target & Campaign)
- strong understanding of analytics concepts- merchandizing evars, advanced segmentation, data classifications, processing rules etc
- combine data within AEC solutions (like Target, Mobile Web Services, Campaign etc)
- extract data from multiple sources - Data Lake & ERP’s for in-depth analysis
- Produce reports, to website, mobile Apps & other Online Customer Facing Channels- Develop automation and enhancement of Progress Report around campaign results for optimization of media campaigns.
- quantify financial impact of a new feature launch
- development and production of dashboards and other reporting tools in Adobe Analytics
- measuring site usability and effectiveness while turning data into actionable recommendations.
- Monitor website, set-up advanced alerts (dimension based) and measure marketing channels performance, add manage classifications
- Good to have understanding of processing large data sets (100+ GBs) using data extraction capabilities of data feeds + R for processing & mining
Monday, June 17, 2019