Full Stack Engineer
The Talent Source Inc
- Las Vegas, NV
Immediate 12 month + assignment for a Full Stack Engineer to join a talented engineering team that is busy creating a next gen digital platform.
You can work from either our client's Las Vegas California, Houston or Arlington offices as the teams are distributed, so express your interest now.
- We’re looking for a Full Stack Engineer and leader of people, capable of building strong bridges between disciplines, and advocate of best practices. You’ll demonstrate proven ability to contribute to teams, participate in team culture, and build client relationships, mentor and coach fellow team members. Technically, you’ll be comfortable with modern production methodologies and build tools, and have proven experience with front-end solutions from the ground up and managing through to deployment.
The Tech Stack you will be working with and need to demonstrate expertise in:
- Component driven architectures such as React and/or MVC/MVVM approaches such as Angular(version 6 and above)
- Application state management and available tools such as Redux or Mobx
- Node.js and frameworks like Express.
- Server Side Rendering of the above mentioned frameworks.
- Expertise with package managers, in particular NPM
Understanding of Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of bundlers, such as Webpack, Browserify or Gulp and their use in building scalable, maintainable applications
Test, build and deployment automation (Travis, Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity),
- Expertise with CSS grid systems, flex, and other layout techniques
- Experience of BDD and Unit Testing i.e. Mocha, Chai, Jest
Solid understanding of browser rendering and debugging
- Expertise in scoping and effort estimation (time, complexity, risk, team size)
- Experience of performance and security with large-scale builds is highly beneficial
- Exposure to server-side languages like Java, C#, Python, PHP
We offer W2 Consultants a comprehensive benefits package that includes Premium Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, in addition to 401k profit share participation, along with many other perks.
We are happy to engage Corp-2-Corp Partners; All candidate profiles must include full legal name, LinkedIn profile, Current Location & Education.
We look forward to discussing how The Talent Source team can support you throughout this engagement and beyond.
Thursday, January 16, 2020