The Talent Source Inc
- Charlotte, NC
Immediate long term assignment to be a key contributor within a large transformation program. As a Senior Data Architect you will collaborate within a team of technologists to produce enterprise scale solutions for a large retail client. You will be working on the latest data technologies in the Cloud space, focused on driving the data integration requirements to help the client realize the benefits of their data platform.
Experience we need you to bring:
- Prior Hadoop, Hive or MapReduce and Cloud experience.
- 7-10 years in a data-engineering role with demonstrated experience in data modeling, data integration and data warehouse projects.
- Experience architecting and building data warehouses, customer profile databases, data marts, etc.
- Experience in data integration projects and automation via ETL Tools (i.e. Talend, Informatica, SSIS, etc.).
- Experience in Hadoop (Hive, Spark, Impala, etc.) ecosystem
- Cloud product knowledge (BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc, Datastore, Bigtable, Pub/Sub, Transfer Service, GCP Storage, SQL)
- Experience working with different query languages (i.e. T-SQL, PostgreSQL, PL-SQL)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Wednesday, October 30, 2019