Senior Full Stack Engineer--Node.js
The Talent Source Inc
- New York, NY
Long term consulting opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to help develop impactful technology products as part of a Global Digital Transformation firm in NYC.
On a daily basis you will design, develop and roll out solutions using modern technologies in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team. Moreover, in this hands-on role you will work with the user interface, technology integration, back-end API systems, and site architecture across our stack.
Expertise we need you to bring:
- 4+ years software development experience building scalable, responsive applications using Node.js/Java 8+/.NET, and ReactJS or AngularJS
- Experience with API-driven architectures, especially micro-services, REST
- Server-side Node.js experience preferred but strong Java/.NET
- Experience with Multi-threading, Collections, and concurrent APIs
- Knowledge of State Management libraries like Redux, MobX etc
- Proven experience writing high quality code with full automated unit test coverage (Junit, Mockito, Jasmine, Mocha, Karma etc.)
- Expertise defining and applying design standards, patterns, quality matrix depending on the solutions
- Current experience working with various CI/CD tools and/or traditional build systems (npm, ant, maven, webpack, gradle, etc.)
- Hands on experience using MVC frameworks like Spring, etc.
- Strong OOPs, data structure, algorithm knowledge
- Ability & desire to learn technologies at pace
- Experience in Scrum, Agile
- Strong verbal & written communication
Set Yourself Apart With:
- 4+ years of strong software development experience building scalable, responsive applications using Node.js/Java 8+/.NET, and ReactJS or AngularJS
At The Talent Source we provide Consultants a comprehensive benefits package that includes Premium Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, in addition to 401k profit share participation, along with many other perks.
We are happy to engage Independent Contractors and Corp-2-Corp Partners;
We look forward to discussing how The Talent Source team can support you throughout this engagement and beyond.
Thursday, April 2, 2020