Senior BI Developer
The Talent Source Inc
- New York, New York
NEED Candidates none in pipe, need strong Power BI experience and AWS integrationTop Digital Transformation firm seeking a Senior BI Developer to join their North American team. Working as part of a talented team you will be designing and developing the reporting & analytics solutions for top global brands. The qualified individual will work closely with clients to understand the reporting requirements, metrics & KPIs and develop the BI dashboard & reports to provide insights, which will help clients in effective business strategy & business decisions. Do you possess the following expertise?
Nice To Haves
- Ability to work with clients to understand the business requirements & objectives to develop the key metrics & KPIs
- Proven track record designing the intuitive and interactive BI dashboards with the relevant and effective visualizations, which provides actionable insights and helps business in effective decision making
- Provide end to end BI solutions integrated with the data platforms (e.g. enterprise data warehouse, social data etc.)
- Develop the BI dashboards & reports with the traditional & leading BI & visualization tools i.e. OBIEE, Power BI
- Good hands-on experience on Dimensional Modelling and PL/SQL programming
- Work with clients to deploy, manage, and audit best practices for reporting solutions.
- Hands-on experience in the data domain and exposure to the different areas that includes requirement gathering & data acquisition, data preparation & processing, Data visualization, Data Analytics & Data Science
- Advanced experience with data querying using SQL queries with relational databases, Big data and using NoSQL APIs effectively
- Experience in data analytics & data science, preferably in customer & marketing analytics
- Knowledge and experience on statistics, advanced algorithms (segmentation, regression analysis ) and machine learning
- Experience in Data Modelling, ETL Design and development
- Good understanding of Big data platforms
- Exposure to agile delivery methodologies
- Prior experience integrating to AWS
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in the information technology industry.
- Minimum experience of 2-3 years in working on design & development of BI & reporting dashboards with Power BI
- Ability to program in M or DAX
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal, and informal).
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or equivalent education/professional experience is required.
Wednesday, January 22, 2020