Digital Project Manager-Manage Development Team
The Talent Source Inc
- New York, New York
Immediate Twelve Month Assignment for a Project Manager who has launched a Digital product from conceptual design through implementation. You will have the chance to collaborate with stakeholders, engineers, and development personnel, while maximizing project resources and efficiency. You will need strong problem-solving and leadership skills to support a large Digital Transformation program’s success and prior experience working with Agile teams.
- Manage infrastructure and technical project as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Communicate regular updates, status and team capacity
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to identify problems, coordinate solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Understand and be able to manage Agile workloads with a highly technical team
- Be able to coordinate with other Project Managers and Product owners to understand upcoming technical needs and help to flush out roadmap items.
- Review proposed modifications on sprint and roadmap plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Anticipate details of future project timing to determine when and what needs to be delivered by communicating directly with stakeholders.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Ability to understand and communicate with Engineers on basic technical terms and requirements.
- Experience in major agile based project teams and many moving parts
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Minimum five years project management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with stakeholders
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in leading project work for Infrastructure, Scrum or DevOps teams
We offer W2 Consultants a comprehensive benefits package that includes Premium Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, in addition to 401k profit share participation, along with many other perks.
We are happy to engage Corp-2-Corp Partners; All candidate profiles must include full legal name, LinkedIn profile, Current Location & Education.
We look forward to discussing how The Talent Source team can support you throughout this engagement and beyond.
Wednesday, January 15, 2020
$80-$90 per hour