Full Stack Java Engineer
The Talent Source Inc
- Washington, DC
Our client a Top-Tier Consulting firm is seeking Sr Java Developers for Full-Time career positions in several different cities--including NY, Boston, Atlanta, Washington DC (Arlington) and Minneapolis, You will have a slew of benefits-(education, health, 401K, vacation-+ more), while working with the latest tools and technologies. If you are self-motivated & proficient in Java based application development and has experience and willingness to learn all aspects of modern application development we'd like to talk to you.You will work as a member of a cross-functional Agile delivery team within a larger inter-dependent enterprise platform project. Qualified applicants must be detail-oriented, result-driven individuals who work well within team environments and have good interpersonal skills.Do you have the following?
Nice To Have
- Experience working closely within a cross-functional Agile delivery team.
- Good understanding of requirements, creating development story design documents, and implementing stories
- Experience developing java based applications using Spring and SOA framework
- Performing unit and API testing and following development best practices
- Participated in peer code reviews
- Developing and updating technical design documents
- Based on functional specifications, optimize development for User Experience
- 2 to 4 years of experience in developing Java based application using Spring or equivalent frameworks
- Demonstrates ability to do technical design and develop using Java (JDK 8 or above) technologies including JSP, JSF, and Spring framework
- Experience using development best practices
- Ability to implement micro services using java frameworks such as Spring
- Understanding of data access frameworks like SpringDAO or Hibernate
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Prior experience in a consulting firm or agency preferred
- Knowledge of Section 508 standards and compliance is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in developing application using Service Oriented application architecture
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident
- Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance
Monday, November 18, 2019