Thomas Brooke International
- Cleveland, OH
- Fortune 1000 company
- Provide financial oversight for the Company’s non-operating entities
- Own and spearhead process improvement for accounting activities associated with these entities
- Newly created position - high visibility and excellent long-term growth opportunity
- Beautiful suburban location with opportunity for remote working
As a key member of the Corporate Finance team, you’ll have a broad range of responsibility. About 50% of your time will be spent on providing oversight to the department, ensuring routine activities run smoothly, and books and ledgers are submitted in a timely and efficient manner. About 25% of your time will be spent on quarterly documentation controls, ensuring documentation is in place for an efficient close. The remaining 25% will be spent working with central Procurement and the Operating businesses, gradually taking on responsibility for special projects and non-routine activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or similar is required
- 2+ years experience with public company OR experience with internal controls /404 compliance is required – you have a solid background in controls and know what a good controls environment requires
- Adaptable - you can manage multiple projects or responsibilities smoothly
- High level of initiative and think on your feet when presented with new scenarios
- Relocation available for the right candidate
- Female and diversity candidates strongly encouraged to apply
The Company offers a base salary, meaningful bonus, strong benefit package and excellent long-term career prospects.
$80-100k salary + bonus