Who You Are..
You know truck tires. You’ve partnered with dealers, distributors, and as a plus - OEMs - while building great relationships along the way. Your knowledge of commercial tires has not only made you an expert in over-the-road products, but you've also sold tires across a variety of segments to fleet customers. You already have connections in this industry, but cold calling, meeting challenging goals, and the promise of rewards you’ll reap by growing sales still excite you every day.
You also love lots of freedom. Getting to independently run your own show to ensure overall company goals are met fits your working style perfectly.
Last but not least, whether your have a degree or not, you’re intelligent - strategic, a great communicator, and you have a great attitude.
Does this sound like you? Keep reading...
- One of the best known, respected brands in the industry
- Exciting benefits - one of the best packages in the field
- Serious opportunity for advancement in the near-future
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive salary with a bonus offer
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with company paid life insurance
- All travel and transportation paid by employer
As Commercial Sales Manager, your primary responsibility will be hunting for new business all over the US while working remotely. Your efforts will be critical to the company’s goals and outlook for this line of business. You’ll use your current relationships to build a loyal customer base, consistent flow of sales, and lay the foundations for long-term success of your brand.