Acute Care Case Manager (RN)
Titan Placement Group
- Fort Myers, FL
Case Manager needed in Fort Myers, FL.
Titan Placement Group invited you to explore and opportunity in the Florida Suncoast. Fort Myers is well renowned for being the Shell Mecca of Florida. They have beautiful beaches, tons of fishing locations, and a wide array of local amenities. They are a community-based health system that focuses on its patients first. They pride themselves on their culture of safety, compassion, and being team-oriented. They have been around longer than most and have a proven track record of success.
Salary and Benefits
- The hourly pay range for this position is $30.25 - $50.50
- Health Insurance – Employers Pay 80% (Around $50 Per Pay Period)
- Dental and Vision Insurance Offered
- Paid Time Off (24 Vacation Days in your first year)
- Relocation Assistance – Up to $7,000
- Retirement Package – 401(K) with 5% Match
- Mileage Reimbursement - $0.62 Per Mile
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Assess a patient's physical and mental wellness, needs, and abilities, record a patient's progress, schedule home visits, follow up with discharged patients, and much more.
- Discharge Planning
- Utilization Review
- Care Coordination
- Clear and Active License in the State of Florida
- 2 Years of Acute Care Case Management Experience Required
- CCM Certification Preferred
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, November 8, 2022
$30.25 - $50.50
(941) 269-1000 ext. 101
My purpose is to encourage growth, support my clients and create a smooth transition for every candidate and every hiring manager. Two colleagues and I took a massive lead of faith and quit our jobs. We honored a 6-month non-compete and have now created Titan Placement Group. We strive to create a fun, hardworking environment for professionals to provide for their families and deliver excellent service to our clients. In my free time, you can find me spending time with my newborn son, on my motorcycle, cruising on a bay boat, playing video games with friends, or at the newest food truck.
Justin is my name and healthcare recruitment is my game! ??