Hospice Case Manager - Charles County
Titan Placement Group
- Charles County , Maryland
Hospice Case Manager is needed in Charles County, Maryland.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity located at the heart of the exciting Washington, DC, metropolitan area; Prince Georges County, Maryland, is just minutes to downtown DC and has easy access to all the extraordinary amenities of the region and beyond. You will join and Hospice company that has been providing Hospice care in Maryland for 36 years.
Salary and Benefits
- $83,000 to $90,000
- Sign on Bonus $5,000
- ($2,500 Paid Out on Day 90) & ($2,500 Paid Out at One Year)
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Eighteen Vacation Days
- Ten Sick Days
- Eight Paid Holidays
- Eighty Hours of Emergency Sick Bank Time
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account
- Long Term/Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Package – 401K
- Full Support Staff
- Monday – Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
- No Call Coverage
- 3 – 5 Patients Per Day
- Covering Charles County
- Provide Admission Assessment and Engage with Patients to Develop Rapport and a Sense of Trust in Care
- Coordinate Patient Admissions in Patient Homes, Long-Term Care Facilities, Hospitals, and Assisted-Living Facilities
- Assessing Patients for Hospice Eligibility and Letting the Patient and Loved Ones Know What They Can Expect at the End of Life.
- Clear and active RN license in the state of Maryland
- Hospice, Home Health, ICU, CCU, Oncology, End-of-Life Care, or OB experience preferred.
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We utilize our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Pete@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Thursday, April 13, 2023
$83,000 to $90,000