Titan Placement Group
- Tallahassee, FL
RN PCU Needed in Tallahassee, Fl.
Titan Placement Group invited you to explore an opportunity in Tallahassee, Florida's genteel capital, boasting Southern charm, historic districts, and prestigious universities. Enjoy the city's rolling hills, oak-canopied roads, and gracious plantation homes. Whether you're a student, legislator, or resident, Tallahassee's genuine hospitality and captivating views will welcome you with open arms.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Rate -$26 -$36
- Night Shift diff: $3.00
- Weekends: $2.00
- Days and Night shifts open (7-7)
- Health Insurance - plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation
- Sign-On Bonus - $5,000 for night shift RN with 1 year experience
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health savings account
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Long term/short term disability
- Life Insurance
- Full support staff
- Provide nursing care and monitor patients in the Progressive Care Unit (PCU).
- Assess and observe patients' conditions, vital signs, and response to treatment.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by physicians.
- Collaborate with the healthcare team to develop and implement individualized care plans.
- Monitor cardiac and respiratory rhythms on telemetry units.
- Perform wound care, manage IV lines, and provide other specialized nursing interventions.
- Educate patients and their families on managing their conditions and transitioning to home care.
- Respond to emergencies and provide appropriate interventions.
- Document patient care and maintain accurate medical records.
- Ensure compliance with healthcare protocols, safety standards, and infection control measures.
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to transcribe physician’s orders
- Knowledge of universal precautions
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
- Basic computer skills
- Basic arrhythmia test recognition – have upon hire or within 30 days of hire with a 90% passing score
- MUST HAVE at least 1 year short term or long term acute care exp.
- 44 beds
- 1:5 ratio
- Fast pace/ challenging unit
- PCT support on unit
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Jason@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, August 29, 2023