Titan Placement Group
- Lakeland, FL
Clinical Director is needed in Lakeland, FL.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in Lakeland, FL. Florida has no shortage of beauty in nature. Enjoy and observe it through the many nature parks Lakeland has to offer! Only thirty miles away, bring yourself, family, and friends, to visit the famous Busch Gardens and Adventure Island in Tampa, Florida!
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Surgery Center.
Salary and Benefits
- $48 an hour based on experience
- 21 days PTO (accrued in 1st year)
- LTD/STD paid by employer
- $50,000 in life insurance
- 401k with 4% employer match
- Holiday pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Directly supervises nursing care and all related activities of the surgical suite according to the policies and objectives of the Surgery Center.
- Analyzes and evaluates nursing services to improve the quality of care and to maintain standards of patient care.
- Responsible for all aspects of environmental control, staff personnel, assistance to surgeons, material and equipment, education of personnel, and administrative duties.
- May delegate responsibilities and duties to personnel, both professional and non-professional. Coordinates operating room activities with other departments. May participate in research to improve patient care.
- Is accountable for the practice of nursing in the OR, Pre-op and PACU. In the absence of the Executive Director of Florida Campus, assumes full directing of the facility including meeting with the CEO or other management team members, meeting with vendors, calling for maintenance and repairs, communicating with the physicians on clinical and patient care issues.
- Responsibilities may include all aspects of environmental control, staff personnel, assistance to surgeons, material and equipment, education of personnel, and other administrative duties. May serves as the Internal Risk Management Designee and the Infection Control Officer.
- Minimum of five (5) years within the health care industry with a minimum of two years supervisory or management experience in an OR/Endoscopy department. Must be a Circulator RN and have GI experience.
- Registered Nurse with current state license, Certified OR Nurse, required, Current CPR certification, ACLS certification, required, PALS certification, preferred, CIC certification, preferred, SPD experience, preferred, CGRN certification, preferred
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, August 30, 2023