Titan Placement Group
- Poughkeepsie, NY
Admissions RN needed in Poughkeepsie, NY
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in a city that offers a vibrant community. There are lots of outdoor activities and cultural attractions. With easy access to NYC and its renowned colleges, it's an appealing location to explore. At Hudson Valley Hospice, they offer compassionate end-of-life care.
This position is with a very progressive, well-run, and financially stable Hospice organization.
Salary and Benefits
- The pay range for this position is $74,000 - $82,000
- Health Insurance Plan - Employer Covers 80% of out-of-pocket expenses
- MetLife: Dental & Vision Insurance
- PTO: 24.5 Days Accrued
- 403 (B) w/ Employer Match
- Gas Mileage Reimbursement: 62.5 Cents Per Mile
- Tuition Assistance to Obtain Bachelor’s Degree
- Paid Holidays Off
- 40 hours per week (4 10-hour shifts of 8:30am-6:30pm); some weekend and holiday requirement
- Servicing Brookhaven. Buckhead and Midtown/Downtown
- Determine patient eligibility for hospice services.
- Coordinate patient admissions in patient homes, long-term care facilities, hospitals, and assisted-living facilities
- Admit patients, inform them of rights and responsibilities, and develop care plans.
- Clear and active RN license in the state of New York
- Valid driver’s license in New York State
- A minimum of two years experience in nursing with experience in home care or hospice preferred.
- Experience and comfort in caring for terminally ill patients
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Thursday, September 21, 2023
$74,000 - $82,000