Titan Placement Group
- Dade City, FL
A Dental Hygienist is needed in Dade City, FL.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity for the charming historic downtown area and its proximity to several outdoor recreational opportunities.
This position is with a community-based, nonprofit organization that’s committed to their patients and making a difference in Hernando and Pasco Counties.
Total Compensation Package (Benefits, PTO, Advantages, etc.)
- The hourly pay range for this position is $35 to $42
- Health Insurance ($46.90 per Pay Period)
- Dental Insurance Offered
- Vision Insurance Offered
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 4 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Retirement Package – 401(K) with 3% Match
- Life Insurance Covered
- Long-Term Disability Covered
- Malpractice Liability Covered
- Health Savings Account
- Preventative Care Incentive
- Employee Assistance Program
- Student Loan Repayment – Up to $100,000
- CME Time Off – Time Off Approved and $3,500 annually
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full Support Staff
- No Weekends
- Monday – Friday
- Monday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Tuesday – Friday: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- If full day Monday: ½ day of choice
- 6 to 12 Patients Per Day
- Apply sealants and fluorides to help protect teeth
- Remove tartar, stains, and plaque from teeth
- Assess patient's oral health and report findings to dentists
- Documents patient care treatment plans
- Clear and active Dental Hygienist license in the state of Florida
- Willingness to see children and adolescents
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to email@example.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Wednesday, August 30, 2023
$35.00 - $42.00