Clinical Nurse Coordinator CVICU RN
Titan Placement Group
- Fort Walton Beach, FL
Clinical Nurse Coordinator CVICU RN
Clinical Nurse Coordinator CVICU RN Needed in Fort Walton Beach, FL.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in Fort Walton, it’s known for fine white-sand beaches on adjacent Okaloosa Island. The island’s Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park is home to dolphins, penguins and alligators. The Indian Temple Mound Museum includes the prehistoric Temple Mound and Native American artifacts. Northeast, the Air Force Armament Museum displays artifacts and aircraft from WWI to the present.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Rate- $33.00 - $36.00
- Sign-on Bonus – $20,000
- Relocation Assistance- Up to $5000 -Case by Case
- Night Diff: $4.25
- On-Call Pay Diff is $4.00
- Comprehensive medical coverage covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
- Shift times: Nights 7 p.m. – 7 a.m.
- 1 Night Shift CNC
- Must have experience – Any acute care unit experience
- Assists with admission and discharge processes to ensure efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- Participates in the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts and other managers to create an environment of teamwork that supports improved outcomes and service.
- Supports a patient-first philosophy and engages in service recovery when necessary.
- Supports the efforts of the facility to improve engagement by operationalizing current nursing strategies, including employee rounding, hourly rounds, and other initiatives.
- Provides recommendations related to interviewing, selecting, and training new staff. Recommends and implements courses of action, including training and development, conflict resolution, personnel policy compliance, completion of performance evaluations, and/or disciplinary actions to ensure a competitively better organization.
- Assists with staff scheduling. Manages all practical aspects of staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established productivity guidelines.
- Supports proper inventory control and assists with managing supplies and equipment.
- A BSN or MSN is preferred. Other qualifications considered include AA in Nursing or Nursing Diploma
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire
- BLS – AHA Healthcare provider certification current
- ACLS within 90 days of hire
- TNCC within 90 days of hire
- CPI within 90 days of hire
- A minimum of 1 year of experience required
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Jason@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, August 29, 2023
$33.00 - $36.00