Titan Placement Group
- Williston, FL
A Dentist is needed in Williston, FL.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in Levy County. Williston is known for its world-famous dive springs, Devil’s Den and Blue Grotto, which offer a lot in terms of family-friendly attractions and outdoor adventures.
This position is with a community-based, nonprofit organization committed to their patients and provides a wide array of services to meet the needs of their community.
Total Compensation Package (Benefits, PTO, Advantages, etc.)
- The salary range is based on experience ($165,000 - $180,000)
- Quarterly Bonus based on production – up to 46%
- Health Insurance - $37.01 biweekly (Employer covers 80%)
- Dental Insurance Offered
- Vision Insurance Offered
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 4 Weeks (31 days) of Paid Time Off
- Retirement Package – 401(K) with 5% Match
- Life Insurance – 1x annual salary up to $100,000
- Long-Term Disability Covered
- Malpractice Liability Covered
- Student Loan Repayment – Eligible from $50,000 to $100,000
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- CME Time Off – 5 Days Approved and $2,000 Reimbursement
- Full Support Staff
- No on-call, nights, or weekends
- Monday – Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- 16 to 20 Patients Per Day
- Bread and Butter Dentistry
- See patients up to 20 years old
- Travel to other locations may be required
- Clear and active Dentist license in the state of Florida
- Board Certified in the state of Florida
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We utilize our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to email@example.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Monday, September 18, 2023
$165,000 - $180,000