Titan Placement Group
- Lancaster, PA
Dental Hygienist is needed in Lancaster, PA.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in Lancaster, PA. Best known for its prominent Amish community (one of the largest in the U.S.), Lancaster, Pa., is also praised for its beautiful farmlands, rich history, and rich art scene. The New York Post called it the new Brooklyn highlighting Lancaster County's art galleries, boutique shops, and restaurants. This position with a well-ran nonprofit that is committed to serving the community.
Salary and Benefits
- The hourly pay range for this position is $32 to $39
- Health Insurance – 90% covered by the employer
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays – 9 Days Off
- Paid Time Off – 33 Days Off
- Retirement Package
- Full support staff
- New grads welcome
- Monday – Thursday (4 Day Work Week)
- Apply sealants and fluorides to help protect teeth
- Remove tartar, stains, and plaque from teeth
- Assess patient's oral health and report findings to dentists
- Documents patient care treatment plans
- Clear and active Dental Hygienist license in the state of Pennsylvania
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to email@example.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Wednesday, August 30, 2023
$32 to $39
(941) 269-1000 ext. 101
My purpose is to encourage growth, support my clients and create a smooth transition for every candidate and every hiring manager. Two colleagues and I took a massive lead of faith and quit our jobs. We honored a 6-month non-compete and have now created Titan Placement Group. We strive to create a fun, hardworking environment for professionals to provide for their families and deliver excellent service to our clients. In my free time, you can find me spending time with my newborn son, on my motorcycle, cruising on a bay boat, playing video games with friends, or at the newest food truck.
Justin is my name and healthcare recruitment is my game! ??