Titan Placement Group
- Albany, GA
Psychologist needed in Albany, GA
Titan Placement Group invited you to explore and opportunity in the hub of Southwest Georgia. Albany is known for its culture, shopping, education, healthcare, and recreation. This is with a nonprofit organization that has been in business for over 40 years providing care to the underserved, under insured and uninsured patients in the community.
This position is with a financially stable Community Health Center.
Salary and Benefits
- The pay range for this position is $92,000 to $133,000
- Relocation Assistance ($10,000)
- Health Insurance (60% is paid by employer)
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Package – 403(b) with 5% match and 457
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Student Loan Repayment ($50,000-$110,000)
- 15 Days Paid Time Off (PTO); 10 Sick Days
- CME Time Off-5 Days Off
- DEA Renewals Paid By Employer
- Monday – Friday
- No Nights, No Weekends, No On-Call and No Holidays
- Clear and Active Georgia Licensure (Or Willing to Obtain)
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- New Graduates Will Be Considered
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to email@example.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, August 29, 2023
$92,000 to $133,000
(941) 269-1000 ext. 101
My purpose is to encourage growth, support my clients and create a smooth transition for every candidate and every hiring manager. Two colleagues and I took a massive lead of faith and quit our jobs. We honored a 6-month non-compete and have now created Titan Placement Group. We strive to create a fun, hardworking environment for professionals to provide for their families and deliver excellent service to our clients. In my free time, you can find me spending time with my newborn son, on my motorcycle, cruising on a bay boat, playing video games with friends, or at the newest food truck.
Justin is my name and healthcare recruitment is my game! ??