Clinical Manager (RN or NP)
Titan Placement Group
- Washington, DC
Clinical Manager (Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner)
Clinical Manager (Nurse Practitioner) needed in Washington, D.C.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in a city that includes the Capitol, the White House, and the Library of Congress. The Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, and Vietnam Veterans Memorial are among the most famous of the city's hundreds of memorials and statues.
Salary and Benefits
- The pay range for this position is $90,000 to $110,000
- Health Insurance – Two plans to choose from
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement package - 401K with 3% match
- Paid Time Off - 3 Weeks
- 2 Personal Days, 5 Sick Days
- Life Insurance - $25,000
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Student Loan Refinancing
- BenefitHub - Access to discounts, cash back and perks on featured companies.
- Full support staff
- Clinical Manager for ACT (Assertive Community Treatment) Program
- Provides ACT interventions for clients at least 50% of the time
- Initiates and maintains relationships with law enforcement and other human services agencies, and with community resources, such as landlords, employers, etc.
- Assigns new clients to ACT Team members and reviews their intake information with team members.
- Implements ACT team staff orientation and training.
- Monday through Friday
- On-Call Coverage
- Clear and active NP, RN, LPN or LICSW License in Washington, D.C.
- 1 to 3 years experience working with persons with mental illnesses, supported housing, social services, adolescent counseling, crisis and case management.
- 2+ years in a supervisor role
- Masters Degree required
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000 or (941) 241-5243.
Friday, November 3, 2023