Titan Placement Group
- Palm City, FL
RN CVOR needed in Atlantis, FL.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in Atlantis. Built in 1959, the City of Atlantis is tucked in the heart of Palm Beach County, with Boynton Beach’s turquoise waters to the south and the vibrant West Palm Beach area down below. Beloved as one of the most aesthetically pleasing country-club communities in the United States, links lovers travel from near and far for relaxation and play in an unrivaled (and well-manicured) golf paradise surrounded by outdoor recreation and sandy beaches.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Rate - $33 - $50
- Advanced Certification Incentive: $1 per hour per if certified, up to $2 p/hour
- Sign on Bonus- $20,000
- Schedule: 4 shifts at 10 hours in the hours of 6am – 2:30pm
- On Call Information
- 3 times per week & EOW
- Must live within 30 minutes of facility
- On Call: $3.50 per hour; Callback: Base x 1.5
- Relocation Assistance Available – 100-500 miles $2,500 anything over 500 miles $5,000
- Health Insurance - plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation
- Paid Vacation Days
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off Healthcare stock
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health savings account
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Long term/short term disability
- Life Insurance
- Full support staff
- Assist the surgical team during cardiovascular surgeries in the operating room.
- Prepare the operating room and ensure all necessary equipment and supplies are available.
- Provide patient care before, during, and after the surgical procedure.
- Monitor patients' vital signs and responses during surgery.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure patient safety and well-being.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records and documentation.
- Adhere to sterile techniques and infection control protocols.
- Educate patients and their families on post-operative care instructions.
- Continuously update knowledge and skills for advancements in cardiovascular surgery techniques.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing preferred
- Current State of Florida Registered RN License, or
- Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS Certification via American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Advanced certifications (i.e. CEN, TNCC, etc.) preferred
- One or more years of experience as an Open Heart OR RN
- Minimum 1 yearr acute care OR, will cross train for CVOR
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Jason@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, August 29, 2023
$33 - $50