Titan Placement Group
- South Bend, IN
Nurse Practitioner needed in South Bend, IN.
Titan Placement Group invited you to explore an opportunity in the beautiful area of Northern Indiana. They have been open for over 20 years and focus on underinsured, uninsured, and low-income patients in Indiana.
Salary and Benefits
- The pay range for this position is $100,000 - $130,000
- Health Insurance – Employers Pay 70% (Around $80 Per Pay Period)
- Dental and Vision Insurance Offered
- Retirement Package – 401(K) with 3% Match
- Student Loan Repayment – Eligible from $50,000 -$100,000
- Paid Time Off (15 Vacation Days)
- CME Time Off – Time Off Approved and $3,500 annually
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Monday-Friday (Work / Life Balance)
- No On Call, No Weekends, and No Nights
- Full Support Staff
- New Graduates Will Be Considered
- Compassionate Care
- Clear and Active License in the State of Indiana
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to email@example.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Wednesday, August 30, 2023
$100,000 - $130,000
(941) 269-1000 ext. 101
My purpose is to encourage growth, support my clients and create a smooth transition for every candidate and every hiring manager. Two colleagues and I took a massive lead of faith and quit our jobs. We honored a 6-month non-compete and have now created Titan Placement Group. We strive to create a fun, hardworking environment for professionals to provide for their families and deliver excellent service to our clients. In my free time, you can find me spending time with my newborn son, on my motorcycle, cruising on a bay boat, playing video games with friends, or at the newest food truck.
Justin is my name and healthcare recruitment is my game! ??