Clinical Nurse Clinical Nurse Coordinator
Titan Placement Group
- Kissimmee, FL
Clinical Nurse Coord Neuro Trauma ICU RN
Clinical Nurse Coord Neuro Trauma ICU RN Needed in Kissimmee, FL.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in Kissimmee, FL. This is a city in central Florida's Osceola County, just south of Orlando. It’s defined by its proximity to the region’s multitude of amusement parks, including the massive Walt Disney World Resort complex. The city lies along the northwest shore of Lake Tohopekaliga (nicknamed Lake Toho), and its verdant Kissimmee Waterfront Park encompasses walking paths, playgrounds and a fishing pier.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Rate- $33.00 - $46.00
- Sign-on Bonus – $10,000
- Relocation Assistance- Case by Case
- Night Diff- $4.50
- Weekend Diff- $1.50
- Shift available - Nights 7 p.m. – 7 a.m.
- Comprehensive medical coverage covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
- The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures high-quality patient-centered care and coordinates unit functions during designated shifts.
- Collaborates with management team to direct, monitor, and evaluate nursing care in line with policies/procedures, modeling organizational values for an exceptional patient experience and outcomes.
- Assumes accountability for overseeing staff roles, coordinating patient placement, and addressing educational needs.
- Leads patient care conferences, ensures rounds with physicians, and stays informed of patient condition changes.
- Manages orders for appropriateness and timely execution.
- Florida RN license or multistate RN license required
- Preferred: 2 years of acute care RN experience
- Must have experience – 3+ years ICU
- NIH Stroke Scale certification within 30 days of employment start
- Education: Bachelors Degree, Registered Nurse Diploma, or Associate Degree
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) or BCLS Instructor required before employment start
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or ACLS Instructor within 6 months of employment start
- PALS Pediatric Adv Life Support or PALS Instructor within 6 months of employment start
- Neonate Resuscitate certification within 30 days of employment start date
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Jason@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, August 29, 2023