Titan Placement Group
- Melbourne, FL
Dental Director needed in Melbourne, FL
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in a city best known for being home of the Kennedy Space Center, and other attractions that gave this area its nickname, “The Space Coast,” as well as its excellent beaches and surf breaks at Cocoa Beach. Visit this area to take advantage of the surf and learn more about space.
This opportunity is with a very progressive, non-for-profit and financially stable organization.
Salary and Benefits
- The pay range for this position is up to $240,000
- Health Insurance (Employer covers 80%)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Retirement package – 401k with 4% match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Discount Website
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment – Up to $100,000
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Insurance – $10,000 increments to maximum of $500,000 (not to exceed 5x salary)
- Relocation Assistance ($5,000 for in state & $7,000 out of state) )
- Full support staff
- Monday – Friday (8:00am – 5:00pm)
- 40% Administration/60% Patient Care
- Plan, organize, direct, and review Dentistry programs
- Provides professional oversight for all Dental practitioners assigned at clinical location of practice.
- Collaborate with CMO (Chief Medical Officer) for the development of clinical protocols, policies, and procedures for delivery of dentistry services in accordance with the most up to date accreditation or nationally recognized standards
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations or to increase productivity
- Clear and active Dentist license in the state of Florida
- Experience in an FQHC or Community Health setting preferred
- Over 3 years of experience in a leadership/director role
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Dentist
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to email@example.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Thursday, August 31, 2023