Titan Placement Group
- Plant City, FL
Dental Hygienist needed in Plant City, FL.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in a city with rich history dating back to the mid-1800s. Today over ¾ of the nation’s midwinter strawberries come from Plant City. At the Florida Strawberry Festival, held each winter, you can taste some of the finest shortcake, pie, and cobblers made from the freshest strawberries in the land.
Salary and Benefits
- The pay for this position is $35-$40 per hour
- Bonus Incentive - Up to $1,000 per quarter
- Sign on bonus - $1,500
- Health Insurance – 90% covered by employer
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Pension Plan – 6.75% match per year
- 14 days of Paid Time Off for the 1st year
- 2 personal days
- Extended illness of leave time off
- 8 paid holidays
- Continuing Medical Education with time off and $760 allowance
- Professional dues covered by employer
- Life Insurance - 3x your earnings to a maximum of $500,000
- Supplemental plans offered (Accident & Critical illness)
- Travel Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Full support staff
- New grads welcome!
- Monday – Friday (8:30am – 5:00pm)
- Apply sealants and fluorides to help protect teeth
- Remove tartar, stains, and plaque from teeth
- Assess patients oral health and report findings to dentists
- Documents patient care treatment plans
- Medical Dental Integration (MDI)
- Clear and active Dental Hygienist license in the state of Florida
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Wednesday, August 30, 2023