Titan Placement Group
- Florence, KY
Dental Hygienist need in Florence, KY
Florence, Kentucky. is the second largest city in NKY and one of the fastest-growing communities in the state. You can't miss it when you see the famous "Florence Y'all" Water tower while driving down I-75! Located along the interstate and next to the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG), Florence is conveniently located close to all the fun things to do, great places to eat, and local secrets offered in the NKY/Cincy region while also enjoying the relaxed lifestyle of the Kentucky countryside.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Health Center.
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Wage - $30.00-$42.00
- UP TO $7000 SIGN ON AND RETENTION BONUS OFFERED
- 401k Plan: $1 for $1 match on first 3% of income and $0.50 on the $1 for 4th and 5th% for a max match at 4% of your income.
- This is a Safe Harbor Plan so you are 100% vested on the company match immediately.
- Relocation reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: 240 Hours of PTO
- Holidays: Up to 9 Paid Holidays and as well as your Birthday off paid.
- Health/Dental/Vision: Organization pays a portion of all. Health options included PPO and HSA plan options.
- Group Term Life Insurance: Company paid $40,000 benefit; option for additional employee paid voluntary coverage
- Long Term Disability: Option available - employee paid
- Extended Illness Paid Time: Accrued extended illness time up to 8 weeks
- Typical Schedule: 40 hours weekly in the office, 4 day work week 9am-5:30pm. One Saturday a month 9am-5pm that is offset the preceding Friday
- Provides clinical oral hygiene services including dental prophylaxis, scaling, sealant application and fluoride application consistent with accepted professional practices and standards and in compliance with applicable state law and the center’s clinical protocols.
- Assists provider with examinations and other procedures as needed
- Provides oral health education and appropriate individual counseling for all center dental patients.
- Assists in preparation of patient care areas, and in the patient admission, transfer, and discharge process
- Obtains baseline oral hygiene assessment data based upon accepted principles of oral hygiene and periodontal care.
- Records patient-hygienist transactions as they occur in the patient’s dental record so that the dental record accurately and completely reflects the nature of the contact, the condition of the patient and the care or treatment provided.
- Follows established regulations and professional standards as required of the position. Participates in and supports continuous quality improvement.
- If Bilingual interprets as necessary.
- Graduation from an accredited dental hygiene school.
- Individual should have the ability to operate in the Dentrix software system, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook.
- Unrestricted license to practice Oral Hygiene in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Certification to expose radiographs.
- Must hold a current CPR certification.
- Hold a General Supervision License, or ability to obtain this license within 1 year of hire date.
- New Grads Welcome
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to email@example.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Wednesday, August 30, 2023