Nurse Manager Surgical Services
Titan Placement Group
- Brooksville, FL
Nurse Manager Surgical Services
Nurse Manager Surgical Services needed in Brooksville, Fl
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in Brooksville, FL. Brooksville is about 50 miles from Tampa and east of Weeki Wachee Springs. It's the county seat of Hernando County. Low crime rates and very family-oriented. Small city living but close to large metro areas with plenty of things to offer.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Compensation: Salary ranges from $85,675 - $128,523 based on years of experience
- CNOR Certification diff- $1.50/ per hr if applicable
- Relocation up to 10K
- Health Insurance - plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health savings account
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Long-term/short-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Relocation Assistance available
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Full support staff
We are seeking a Surgical Services Nurse Manager to oversee Pre-Op, PACU, Endo, and PAT. You will provide leadership and expertise to ensure all patients receive high-quality, efficient care in a surgical environment. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
- You will provide leadership and take responsibility for the delivery of safe, quality, patient care for assigned departments on a 24-hour basis.
- You will ensure the department's standard of nursing practice, nursing policies and procedures meet legal, and all accrediting and regulatory agency requirements.
- You will ensure the continuity of care through the demonstrated use of an interdisciplinary team approach to patient care.
- You will collaborate and share pertinent patient information with physicians, patients, and other members of the healthcare team regarding patient progress, and treatment.
- You will develop and implement ongoing programs to measure, monitor, assesses, and to improve the quality of nursing care delivered to patients, working toward hospital-wide improvement in meeting core measure, patient safety, and service excellence goals in assigned units.
- You will ensure the effective coordination of the patient's care with other services and departments throughout the hospital.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations
- Nursing diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred
- American Heart Association BLS
- 3 years of surgical services experience required (pre-op, PACU, ENDO, PAT)
- 2 years of ICU experience required
- Management experience required within the acute care setting
- Critical thinking, service excellence, good interpersonal skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
May need to cover call for departments that arises after hours.
Looking for a team-oriented individual, collaborative, great communicator and will be committed to lead by example
Patient Ratio- 1:3/4
Equipment used- Istat, Glucometer, Meditech
Strong leader experienced in Pre-op, PACU/ICU or Endoscopy
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Jason@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Thursday, November 2, 2023