Director Trauma Program
Titan Placement Group
- Jacksonville, FL
Director Trauma Program
Director Trauma Program Needed in Jacksonville, FL.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in Jacksonville, FL. Known for its dynamic blend of urban amenities and natural beauty. As Florida's largest city, Jacksonville offers diverse neighborhoods, vibrant arts and cultural scenes, and a thriving job market. Nestled along the St. Johns River and boasting miles of coastline, outdoor enthusiasts can explore parks, beaches, and water activities year-round. The city's affordable cost of living and friendly community make it an inviting place for families and individuals.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary- Mid-Range for Perm: $145K
- Sign-on Bonus – Case by Case
- Relocation Assistance- Case by Case
- No weekends
- Comprehensive medical coverage covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
- Facilitate and direct a multidisciplinary trauma service to enhance trauma patient care.
- Develop, implement, and monitor systems to improve care for trauma patients.
- Serve as a resource for interdisciplinary team members and patient families involved in trauma patient care.
- Collaborate closely with the Trauma Medical Director to achieve the Trauma Program's goals and optimize patient care across diverse cases.
- Promote program development at the hospital, local, state, and national levels.
- Oversee and direct trauma-related activities, both internally and externally, to enhance trauma care.
- Initiate changes to improve trauma care and outcomes.
- Act as an agent to the Trauma Medical Director and Administration to ensure compliance with hospital, local, state, and American College of Surgeons requirements.
- Maintain responsibility and accountability for 24-hour management of the trauma program.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing required; BSN highly preferred
- 5+ years RN experience in trauma, emergency services, or critical care required
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state of practice and/or active compact license, in accordance with laws and regulations required
- Current American Heart Association or Red Cross BLS; ACLS required
- ENPC, PALS; TNCC, or ATC certification required
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Jason@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, August 29, 2023