Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
Titan Placement Group
- Sanford, FL
Registered Respiratory Therapist
RRT Needed in Sanford, FL
Titan Placement Group invited you to explore an opportunity in Sanford, FL. Conveniently located about halfway between the attractions of Orlando and the beaches and other allures of Daytona Beach, Sanford serves as the Florida home of the Auto Train and offers many treats of its own. Sanford, the seat of Seminole County, lies on the south shore of Lake Monroe at the head of navigation on the historic and beautiful St. Johns River. Experience the charm and ambience of Sanford's 19th-century buildings, pristine waterfront, unique shops and restaurants.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- $7,500 Sign-on Bonus Paid Out On First Check
- $24.93 new grad to $30.54 per hour with 10 years exp
- Night Shift Differential: $4
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Long Term/Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- NIGHTS ONLY available (rotating weekends)
- 12-hour shifts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay
- Full Support Staff
- Health Insurance - plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation
- 12-hour shifts
- Under general supervision, the RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist) will perform all respiratory care related duties.
- Set up and administer all routine and complex respiratory therapy procedures to patients of all ages.
- Responsible for the application and operation of acute care ventilators used for continuous short and long-term mechanical ventilation.
- Respiratory Therapists are expected to be self-directed in the absence of the full-time Team Leader. Maintain all department and hospital records and enter accurate information into the hospital computer for the therapy as given.
- Any experience is acceptable!
- Open to NEW GRADS
- Registered RT
- Prefer FL License or willing to get it
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Jason@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, August 29, 2023