Physical Therapist (PT)
Titan Placement Group
- Pueblo, CO
Physical Therapist needed in Pueblo, CO.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an exceptional opportunity in the heart of Colorado's scenic landscape. Pueblo, known for its rich cultural heritage, arts, and the beautiful Arkansas River, offers both vibrant city experiences and tranquil natural getaways. This position is with a forward-thinking, efficiently-managed, and financially stable organization located in Pueblo County.
Salary and Benefits
- The pay range for this position is $75,000 to $92,000+
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus
- Health Insurance – Employers Pay 95% (3 Plans to Choose From)
- Dental and Vision Insurance – Employer Pays 100% for Employee
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Relocation Assistance is Available
- Ability to earn additional compensation
- Clinical Ladder Openings
- College Access
- Continuing Medical Education (CME OR CEU) Provided
- Paid Time Off (120 Hours in your first year)
- Paid Holidays (7 Days)
- Retirement Package – 401(K) with Match at 4%
- Growth Potential (Company Promotes From Within)
- Monday – Friday (8am to 5pm) Some Flexibility
- 10 - 12 Patients Per Day On Average (40 Minutes Sessions)
- Voluntary Weekend Work
- Providing Care to Patients in an Outpatient Setting
- Accurate Clinical Documentation
- Clear and Active License in the State of Colorado
- Orthopedic, Neurological, or Rehab Experience Preferred
- New Graduates Wills Be Considered
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player
Titan Placement Group is a steadfast healthcare recruiting agency striving to bridge the divide between healthcare institutions and top-tier candidates. Our success stems from our core values: communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We warmly welcome applications from minority and female candidates.
If you’re intrigued or have any queries, please contact Justin at email@example.com. If you’re without a resume, don't fret.
Feel free to call us at (941) 269-1000.
Saturday, November 11, 2023
$75,000 to $92,000+
(941) 269-1000 ext. 101
My purpose is to encourage growth, support my clients and create a smooth transition for every candidate and every hiring manager. Two colleagues and I took a massive lead of faith and quit our jobs. We honored a 6-month non-compete and have now created Titan Placement Group. We strive to create a fun, hardworking environment for professionals to provide for their families and deliver excellent service to our clients. In my free time, you can find me spending time with my newborn son, on my motorcycle, cruising on a bay boat, playing video games with friends, or at the newest food truck.
Justin is my name and healthcare recruitment is my game! ??