Titan Placement Group
- Williston, FL
A Dental Hygienist is needed in Williston, FL.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in Levy County. Williston is known for its world-famous dive springs, Devil's Den, and Blue Grotto, which offer a lot in terms of family-friendly attractions and outdoor adventures.
This position is with a community-based, nonprofit organization committed to their patients and provides a wide array of services to meet the needs of their community.
Total Compensation Package (Benefits, PTO, Advantages, etc.)
- The pay range is based on experience ($28-$32/hr)
- Pay increase after 90 days (Average 3% raise)
- Quarterly Bonus based on production – up to $500
- Health Insurance - $37.01 biweekly (Employer covers 80%)
- Dental Insurance Offered
- Vision Insurance Offered
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 4 Weeks (20 Days) PTO – 1 Week (40 Hours) Every 3 Months
- Retirement Package – 401(K) with up to 5% Match
- Life Insurance – 1x annual salary up to $100,000
- Long-Term Disability Covered
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Eligible for Student Loan Repayment - up to $100,000
- Full Support Staff
- No on-call, nights, or weekends
- Monday – Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- Full-time (5 days) and Part-time (3 days) opportunities available
- See patients 18 months to age 20
- 8-10 Patients Per Day
- Apply sealants and fluorides to help protect teeth
- Remove tartar, stains, and plaque from teeth
- Assess patients’ oral health and report findings to dentists
- Documents patient care treatment plans
- Clear and active Dental Hygienist license in the state of Florida
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- New Graduates are Welcome
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We utilize our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Friday, November 10, 2023