Manager Med Surg RN
Titan Placement Group
- ST PETERSBURG, FL
Manager of Med Surg RN
Manager of Med Surg needed in St Petersburg, FL.
St. Petersburg is a city on Florida's gulf coast, part of the Tampa Bay area. It's known for its pleasant weather (hence its “Sunshine City” nickname), making it popular for golfing, boating, fishing and beachgoing. Its waterfront parks host the Dali Museum.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: $76k-115k
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign on Bonus: Case by Case
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Long Term/Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay
- Full Support Staff
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations
- Nursing diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred
- American Heart Association BLS
- Must have at least 3+ years of charge experience preferred in hospital setting
- Must be a RN with ASN
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- FTEs : 40 staff RN, SNE, PCT
- Beds in unit: 66 semi private room/average census 42
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, August 29, 2023