Director of Emergency Services
Titan Placement Group
- Tampa, FL
Director of Emergency Services
Director of Emergency Services Needed in Tampa, FL.
Tampa is a city on Tampa Bay, along Florida’s Gulf Coast. A major business center, it’s also known for its museums and other cultural offerings. Busch Gardens is an African-themed amusement park with thrill rides and animal-viewing areas. The historic Ybor City neighborhood, developed by Cuban and Spanish cigar-factory workers at the turn of the 20th century, is a dining and nightlife destination
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary $97k-$146k
- 15% Bonus Eligibility
- Relocation 10k
- Sign on: Case by Case
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Long Term/Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay
- Full Support Staff
- Identify and solve service issues with effective communication.
- Participate in committees, communicating consistently.
- Advance patient experience in the Emergency Department.
- Coach subordinates, facilitate development plans, document performance.
- Adhere to Human Resource policies.
- Communicate departmental and organizational information.
- Foster evidence-based employee engagement practices.
- Build relationships to achieve organizational goals.
- Participate in rounding, mentor future leaders.
- Enforce care standards, ensure compliance processes.
- Develop, implement, evaluate emergency services program.
- Monitor regulatory compliance and safety standards.
- Oversee PI program for critical care evaluation.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or a related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in emergency services required
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role preferred or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state in which he or she practices, in accordance with law and regulation required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC) required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- MUST HAVE AT least 3+ solid years of ED Director experience or 5+ years ED Manager level at large hospital
- Director over 3 sites:
- South Tampa –18 ER Beds (Main hospital) - operating 50 out of 110 beds
- West Tampa – 120 beds’ see about 40-50 a day; it’s a BH /endocrine hospital– either being transferred out or admitted for BH; total 19 beds
- FSED ED - 11 beds
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We utilize our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Jason@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Monday, August 14, 2023