RN Med/Surg Orthopedics
Titan Placement Group
- GAINESVILLE, FL
RN Med/Surg Orthopedics
RN Med/Surg Orthopedics needed in Gainesville, FL.
Titan Placement Group invited you to explore an opportunity in the Gainesville, Fl. Enjoy world-class museums, performing arts, and live music. Explore 8 state parks with more than 100 miles of trails for biking, birding and hiking or cool off in crystal-blue freshwater springs. When you’re done with your day, kick back at a craft brewery and savor innovative cuisine and specialty cocktails at inspired local restaurants.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Rate- $28.99 - $39.40
- Sign-on Bonus – $20,000
- Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive medical coverage covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
- Collect comprehensive data pertinent to the patient’s health or situation
- Advocate for patients as part of the interdisciplinary team
- Analyze the assessment data to determine the diagnosis or issues
- Identify expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patient and the situation
- Act as an advocate for patient safety.
- Ensure effective care and use of time, supplies, and equipment.
- Educate patients regarding their medications, procedure and treatments, providing patients and their families with support throughout their stay.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida , Multistate or able to obtain licensure prior to start is required
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- 1 year of RN experience in an Acute Care environment preferred
- BLS, (AHA Healthcare provider) required prior to start
- NIH Stroke Scale must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Diploma
- 1 year of LTAC/ surgery center/or clinic exp (assessment and IV skills are what they are looking for)
- Ortho exp is a plus
- 60% ortho 40% M/S general overflow
- 1:5 ratio
- 47 beds
- Days and Nights shifts open (7-7) no call/ rotating weekends
Personality and culture fit are very important!
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Jason@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000
Wednesday, November 1, 2023