RN Open Heart CVOR
Titan Placement Group
- Fort Walton Beach, FL
RN Open Heart CVOR
RN Open Heart CVOR Needed in Fort Walton Beach, FL.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in Fort Walton, it’s known for fine white-sand beaches on adjacent Okaloosa Island. The island’s Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park is home to dolphins, penguins and alligators. The Indian Temple Mound Museum includes the prehistoric Temple Mound and Native American artifacts. Northeast, the Air Force Armament Museum displays artifacts and aircraft from WWI to the present.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Rate- $31.00 - $39.00
- Sign-on Bonus – $20,000
- Relocation Assistance- Up to $5000 -Case by Case
- Shift available – 8, 10, and 12 hour shifts
- ON CALL IS REQUIRED- Must be within 30mins to take call
- Call depends on the shift, weekends have no call: evenings have weekend call: dayshift has weekday night and weekend call.
- Comprehensive medical coverage covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
- Provide professional nursing care using the nursing process to patients.
- Collaborate with the healthcare team, including physicians, to ensure quality patient care.
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center's Heart Center is recognized for excellence in cardiac care.
- HealthGrades awarded the Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award to the Heart Center.
- Ranked in the top 10% in the nation for cardiac surgery outcomes.
- HealthGrades' study assesses patient outcomes, mortality, and complications in hospitals.
- Provide patient care during open heart surgeries and related procedures.
- Collaborate with the surgical team to ensure safe and effective patient outcomes.
- Monitor patients' vital signs, anesthesia, and medications during surgery.
- Assist with the setup and operation of specialized equipment, such as heart-lung machines.
- Maintain sterile techniques and aseptic environment in the operating room.
- Communicate and coordinate with other healthcare team members.
- Educate patients and families about post-operative care and recovery.
- Adhere to hospital policies, protocols, and safety standards.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement initiatives.
- Maintain accurate documentation of patient care activities.
- Provide emotional support to patients and their families.
- Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- BLS required at the time of hire
- CNOR preferred
- Minimum 3 years previous acute care or perioperative experience or completion of Perioperative Nursing course.
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
- An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.
- Basic Computer Skills
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Jason@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, August 29, 2023
$31.00 - $39.00