Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in the Florida Suncoast. The city of Sarasota, perched on the Gulf of Mexico in Southwest Florida, is famous for its high-end shopping, world-class arts and culture, and sophisticated dining, family fun, and wild outdoors. Within an hour of Sarasota and Marco Island are millions of acres of federal and state parks, preserves, and wildlife refuge. We serve clients from Collier to Sarasota county.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Audiology Healthcare company.
Salary and Benefits
• The pay range for this position is between $37,277 and $51,170
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Paid Holidays (7 Days)
• Life Insurance
• Scrubs are provided
• Work Week is Monday through Friday
• Company Promotes from within
• Assisting with selecting, fitting, and dispensing hearing aids
• Providing care to patients in their homes and facilities
• Accurate clinical documentation
• Clear and Active License in the State of Florida
o Hearing Aid Specialist
• Positive Attitude
• Team Player
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.