Cath Lab Tech
Titan Placement Group
- Palm Beach, FL
Cath Lab Tech
Cath Lab Tech needed in Atlantis,
FL.Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in Atlantis. Built in 1959, the City of Atlantis is tucked in the heart of Palm Beach County, with Boynton Beach’s turquoise waters to the south and the vibrant West Palm Beach area down below. Beloved as one of the most aesthetically pleasing country-club communities in the United States, links lovers travel from near and far for relaxation and play in an unrivaled (and well-manicured) golf paradise surrounded by outdoor recreation and sandy beaches.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Rate - $30 - $42
- Sign on Bonus- $15,000 Paid on first check
- Shift- 7am- 5:30pm
- Four 10-hour shifts
- Health Insurance - plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health savings account
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Long term/short term disability
- Life Insurance
- Full support staff
- Assisting with preparing the catheterization lab and ensuring all necessary equipment is ready for procedures.
- Monitoring patients' vital signs and responses during catheterization procedures.
- Operating and troubleshooting cath lab equipment and technology.
- Assisting the physician with catheter insertions and other procedures.
- Documenting and maintaining accurate records of patient care and procedure details.
- Ensuring adherence to sterile techniques and infection control protocols.
- Providing post-procedure care and monitoring patients' recovery.
- Educating patients on pre-procedure and post-procedure instructions.
- Collaborating with the healthcare team to ensure efficient and safe patient care.
- Continuously updating knowledge and skills to stay current with cath lab advancements.
- On Call - MUST live within 30 mins
- 7-10 call shifts per month
- High School Diploma or GED
- Post High School Vocational/Specialized Training
- BLS and ACLS certification via American Heart Association
- RT or RCIS license required
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Jason@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, August 29, 2023