Hospice Float Case Manager
Titan Placement Group
- Boynton Beach, FL
A Hospice Float Case Manager is needed in Boynton Beach, FL
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in Boynton Beach, FL. Experience Old Florida charm in Boynton Beach, where cozy restaurants and boutiques line walkable Ocean Avenue and canopy-covered walkways lead to warm sea breezes and a wide stretch of sand at Oceanfront Park. Don’t miss the giant blue sea turtle sculpture and life-size chess board near the concession stand!
This position is with a very progressive, well-run, and financially stable Hospice organization. Since 1978, they have been serving the community in Southeast Florida.
Salary and Benefits
- The pay range for this position is $64,000 - $81,000
- Weekend Differential: $1.50 / hr
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement - $0.655 per mile
- Company Phone Provided
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance - 1.0x annual salary up to $100,000
- Retirement Package – 401(k) with 3% match
- Full support staff
- 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Every Other Weekend Required (Replaces 2 Days During Week)
- Service Area: Boca / Boynton Beach / Lake Worth / Wellington
- Float between all teams in the area based on need.
- Coordinate the care for the patient/family under the direction of the primary physician
- Conduct assessment of the patient/family needs
- Develop the IDG (Interdisciplinary Group) Care Plan
- Ensure the implementation and coordination of the interventions and services described in the care plan.
- Clear and active RN license in the state of Florida
- Adequate and reliable means of transportation with adequate insurance and valid Florida driver’s license.
- One year in public health, home nursing care, oncology nursing, medical/surgical nursing, geriatric nursing or Hospice nursing preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Monday, November 13, 2023