IR/ Special Procedures Tech
Titan Placement Group
- St Petersburg, FL
IR/ Special Procedures Tech
IR/ Special Procedures Tech needed in St Petersburg, FL.
St. Petersburg is a city on Florida's gulf coast, part of the Tampa Bay area. It's known for its pleasant weather (hence its “Sunshine City” nickname), making it popular for golfing, boating, fishing and beachgoing. Its waterfront parks host the Dali Museum, featuring surrealist works of art; the Museum of Fine Arts, with works ranging from ancient to contemporary,
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Rate: $30-$42 depending on experience.
- Sign on: 20k paid on first two checks
- Relocation: Case by Case
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Long Term/Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay
- Full Support Staff
- You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of IR patients.
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
- You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results.
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
- Perform diagnostic and interventional procedures.
- Prepare patients and equipment for procedures.
- Operate radiographic equipment and imaging systems.
- Assist physicians during procedures.
- Monitor patient condition and vital signs.
- Ensure radiation safety for patients and staff.
- Maintain accurate patient records.
- Collaborate with healthcare team.
- Ensure equipment maintenance and cleanliness.
- Adhere to protocols and safety guidelines.
- Valid ARRT certification
- Shift times: Days, Evening, Nights, or Weekends (8, 10, 12s) hours are flexible
- Must have experience – Must have ARRT cert, must have 2 years of experience in special procedures
- Clear/active Florida state licensure (CRT)
- Associate Degree / 2-year Radiologic Technology program completion
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Minimum of 18 months experience in Special Procedures/Interventional Radiology
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, August 29, 2023