Titan Placement Group
- Kissimmee, FL
CT Tech needed in Kissimmee, Fl.
Kissimmee is a city in central Florida's Osceola County, just south of Orlando. It’s defined by its proximity to the region’s multitude of amusement parks, including the massive Walt Disney World Resort complex. The city lies along the northwest shore of Lake Tohopekaliga (nicknamed Lake Toho).
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly rate: $31.00 - $44.00
- Sign on Bonus: $15,000 Paid on first Check
- Shift Diff: $3.75 Nights / $1.25 Weekends
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Long Term/Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay
- Full Support Staff
- Perform computerized tomography (CT) scans as directed by the Radiologist.
- Complete duties as a Radiology Technologist as assigned.
- Provide care to diverse patient population, considering their age and condition.
- Align with the hospital's mission and core values.
- Support the hospital's strategic plan and Performance Improvement Plan.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT) (R) at hire or transfer and (CT) preferred
- Florida State HRS General Radiography license
- Vocational School Graduate of an approved School of Radiology or Associate Degree
- No experience required. One year of CT experience preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Days, Nights and weekend shifts available
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, August 29, 2023