Titan Placement Group
- Columbia, SC
Dentist needed in Columbia, SC.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in the Southern hot spot Columbia, in South Carolina, is steeped in history and culture, and calls to tourists with heritage-filled neighborhoods, beautiful parks, world-class museums, and plenty of fun outdoor adventures. South Carolina's capital city since 1786, Columbia was physically and culturally transformed by the Civil War.
This position is with a very progressive, well-run, and financially stable Dental organization.
Salary and Benefits
- The pay range for this position 30% of productions with a $600 daily guarantee for the first 3 months
- Partnership options available
- Health Insurance (Employer contributes $200 per month)
- Malpractice Insurance (Employer contributes $700 per year)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Package – 401(K) up to 4% match
- Employee Discount
- Health Savings Account
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Professional Development Assistance
- 4-day work week
- Busy office, 30 new patients per month
- Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, perform regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene
- Managing and communicating with other staff members to provide care to patients
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities
- Clear and Active Dentist License in the State of South Carolina
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Compassionate Care
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Friday, November 17, 2023