Titan Placement Group
- Buckhead, GA
Hospice RN needed in Buckhead, GA.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in one of Atlanta’s fastest-growing counties. The neighborhood is filled with upscale shops and hotels, magnificent mansions, and historic homes, including its most prized mansion and attraction the Swan House, located at Atlanta History Center. Find iconic luxury brands and the trendiest fashions at Lenox Square, Phipps Plaza, and Buckhead Village District.
Salary and Benefits
- The pay range for this position starts at $80,000 and up to $87,500
- Health Insurance – Employer covers 75%
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off – 19 days in year one
- 6 paid holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement - $0.50 per mile
- Cellphone Allowance - $60 per month
- Short Term Disability -Paid by Employer
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Package – 401k with match
- Full support staff
- Monday – Friday (8:30 am – 5:00 pm)
- Hospice care
- Home visits
- Managing a case load of 12-14 patients per week
- Clear and active RN license in the state of Georgia
- Hospice, Home Health, ICU, CCU, Oncology, End-of-Life Care or MedSurg experience preferred
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Justin@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Monday, August 21, 2023
$80,000 to $87,500
(941) 269-1000 ext. 101
My purpose is to encourage growth, support my clients and create a smooth transition for every candidate and every hiring manager. Two colleagues and I took a massive lead of faith and quit our jobs. We honored a 6-month non-compete and have now created Titan Placement Group. We strive to create a fun, hardworking environment for professionals to provide for their families and deliver excellent service to our clients. In my free time, you can find me spending time with my newborn son, on my motorcycle, cruising on a bay boat, playing video games with friends, or at the newest food truck.
Justin is my name and healthcare recruitment is my game! ??