Emergency Room RN
Titan Placement Group
- Bradenton, FL
Emergency Room RN
Emergency Room RN needed in Bradenton, FL.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in the Florida Gulf Coast. Bradenton is a Florida city on the Manatee River, south of Tampa. The South Florida Museum has natural and cultural history exhibits. It also encompasses the Bishop Planetarium and Parker Manatee Aquarium. The nearby Riverwalk Park stretches along the water. Galleries, studios, and shops colorfully restored the 1920s and ‘30s cottages in the Village of the Arts.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Rate - $30.00 to $42.00 depending on experience
- Night Diff- $4.50 and Weekend Diff- $2.00
- Health Insurance - plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health savings account
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Long term/short term disability
- Life Insurance
- Relocation Assistance available
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Full support staff
- Day and Night positions available 7 AM – 7 PM
- Conduct patient assessments and gather medical history
- Administer medications and IV therapies as prescribed by physicians
- Perform wound care and dressings for surgical patients
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Document all aspects of patient care accurately and comprehensively
- Plan for patients' safe discharge and coordinate post-hospital care
- Provide emotional support and reassurance to patients and their families
- Clear and active RN license in the state of Florida
- Previous experience in an acute care setting is strongly preferred
- Critical thinking, service excellence, good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Jason@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, August 29, 2023
$30.00 to $42.00