Hospice Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Titan Placement Group
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
An LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) is needed for Broward County, FL.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in Broward County, FL. Broward has a booming tourism industry. The area has a tropical climate and an average year-round temperature of 77 degrees, making it a premier destination for nearly 10 million visitors each year, 2.4 million of those traveling from other countries.
This position is with a very progressive, well-run, and financially stable Hospice organization. Since 1978, they have been serving the community in Southeast Florida.
Salary and Benefits
- The pay range for this position is $20 - $27 per hour
- Night Shift Differential: $1.50 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement - $0.655 per mile
- Company Phone Provided
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance - 1.0x annual salary up to $100,000
- Retirement Package – 401(k) with 3% match
- Full support staff
- Day shift available (7:00am - 7:00pm)
- Night shift available (7:00pm - 7:00am)
- Every Other Weekend Required (Replaces 2 Days During Week)
- Service Area: Broward County (Boca Raton and Delray Beach as needed)
- Coordinate to the care for the patient/family under direction of the Primary Physician and Registered Nurse.
- Contribute and follow an individualized plan of care.
- Pledge to make the comfort and care of patients and families the highest priority.
- LPNs will be able to perform techniques and procedures according to the skills as evidenced by attendance at training sessions and under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Crisis Care
- Clear and active LPN license in the state of Florida
- Adequate and reliable means of transportation with adequate insurance and valid Florida driver’s license.
- One year in public health, home health, oncology, medical/surgical, geriatric or Hospice nursing preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Thursday, November 16, 2023
$21 - $27 per hour