Titan Placement Group
- Gainesville, FL
RN ER needed in Gainesville, FL.
Titan Placement Group invited you to explore an opportunity in the Gainesville, Fl. Enjoy world-class museums, performing arts, and live music. Explore 8 state parks with more than 100 miles of trails for biking, birding and hiking or cool off in crystal-blue freshwater springs. When you’re done with your day, kick back at a craft brewery and savor innovative cuisine and specialty cocktails at inspired local restaurants.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Rate- $27.00 - $36.00
- Sign-on Bonus – $15,000
- Relocation Assistance
- WILL TRAIN: must have at least 3+ years of Med Surg exp
- Comprehensive medical coverage covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
- Triage, assess and treat patients of all ages
- Identify expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patient and the situation
- Develop plans that prescribe strategies and alternatives to attain expected outcomes.
- Manage multiple cases simultaneously providing general nursing care and prioritizing needs continually
- You will provide follow up care instructions to patients and make necessary referrals
- You must coordinate functions with physicians and other departments of the hospital, while being patient focused and safety aware at all times.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida, multistate or able to obtain licensure prior to start is required
- Associate Degree, or Registered Nurse Diploma
- 1+ years experience as RN in acute care environment is preferred
- BLS must be obtained prior to employment start date
- NIH Stroke Scale must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention must be obtained within 6 months of employment start date
- TNCC required within 1 year
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt, or ACLS Instructor must be obtained within 6 months of employment start date
- PALS Pediatric Adv Life Supt, or PALS Instructor must be obtained within 6 months of employment start date
- Basic/ Advanced Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Jason@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000
Tuesday, August 29, 2023
$27.00 - $36.00